- Butterick finally gave in and changed the name of their magazine to Sewing Today
- Fitness World finally gave in and ended their multi-year grand opening, and the sign is now down
- Tyra Banks finally gave in and hired some graphic designers to give her latest season of America's Next Top Model the best-looking Tyra Mail yet, kerning and all
- Sean Hosein finally gave in and posted his own comment that both clears up the controversy and adds to the intrigue of the Cove Cliff Song
- The viewing public finally gave in and our fun little turkey video is only 250 views away from reaching 1000 on YouTube
- I finally gave in and started a separate blog that actually gets updated
I readily admit that while these exciting events have been happening, I have been completely tardy with fresh content, but you'll be happy to know thst I have been actively updating my new links blog, Nick's Quick Picks, for the whole year. It's basically a place for me to post links to other people's stuff that I find funny, interesting or otherwise noteworthy. This way, I don't have to constantly ask my friends if they have seen the latest internet sensation, I can just ask if they have seen the blog. If you already read the same things I do, it might not all be new for you, but if you're somehow starving for the latest poop from Nick, it's still a good read.
So thanks for sticking with me while I concentrate on more important things this year, such as my wife and son. While I do have some new things on the back-burner waiting to be published, I can't really promise things are going to become more regular: I am happy to announce that we have another one on the way and he is due in March.
Just in time for me to write my bi-annual blog post...
Happy New Year, everyone!